View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Moving

Hey guys, I'm going to be moving to Illinois, USA in the next week. I shouldn't be offline for more than a day or two. I plan on starting a business with a friend of mine. Not much I can say at this point, but if there's anyone that lives in the area, hit me up and maybe we have a beer or something. I hope it isn't too cold, I look forward to seeing snow, because it's been a while. I need to get packing, so I'll see you guys on IRC, later.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Website Additions

It's been a long slow road to getting the CollectiveIRC website up to scratch, and there's still a long way to go. I've been working hard on getting as many features added to the site as possible, which has included setting up templates so they can easily be skinned later. When I've got all the functionality of the site up and running, then the interesting stuff begins. The site will be styled to make it as unique as possible.

All in all, the site is coming along nicely.

Updated July 24th, 2009 at 03:19:28 by Jobe

Categories
    CollectiveIRC
  3. Hello World!

This is the first post to my new blog, readers beware, I won't be held responsible for whatever drunken ramblings I just happen to post here. I don't usually have anything of importance to say, but if I do, you'll be the first to know. I'd like to thank Jobe for setting this up because I obviously have nothing better to do. Anyway, later all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Official Blog

Someone had to post here first, so I thought it'd be me.

This will be CollectiveIRC's official blog.

I don't really have much to say right now but I'll add more later.
    Categories
    CollectiveIRC